Westminster Village Kentuckiana recognizes that we each have our own individual needs; therefore we each need to be given individual care. At Westminster Village Kentuckiana, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for each of our residents. We want our residents to feel confident to enjoy the things that they once thought wouldn’t be possible again.
Through monitoring our resident’s health and well-being, our professional staff learns the needs of each resident. They learn not only what care is needed but WHO our residents are as individuals. With that information, we are able to assist our residents in achieving their goals and enjoy life to the fullest. Seeing them enjoy improved health and fitness, new friendships, outings, and new activities are what truly inspires our staff to deliver the respect and quality of care each of our residents deserve.
Westminster Village Kentuckiana provides oversight and assists with bathing, dressing, and medical administration as needed. Assisted Living at Westminster Village Kentuckiana is designed to encourage our residents to be as independent as possible. Having an onsite staff provides opportunities for assistance any time of day the need for assistance arises.
- Emergency call system in every apartment
- Three freshly prepared meals a day
- Diabetic management including glucose checks and routine insulin injections
- Administration of breathing treatments including routine oxygen
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry services
- Activities program provides stimulation and encourages interaction
- Limited assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and ambulation
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Local scheduled transportation available