You’ve Got Options
How our residents choose to enjoy life at Westminster Village Kentuckiana is completely up to them. We have an array of activities and outings so they have a wide variety of things to do.
They can share their special interests or develop a new one by joining in various activities or clubs at Westminster Village Kentuckiana. There’s so much to do!
We know that little things can mean a lot, so our events and happenings are flexible to satisfy our residents own particular needs. If there’s something they would like to do, simply suggest it to our staff. We welcome ideas.
At Westminster Village Kentuckiana we believe events and activities enrich our resident’s lives. We create a fun, uplifting environment where our residents can be social, get involved, and enjoy their favorite hobbies and activities.
Each of our residents is given a copy of our monthly event calendar, and our residents are encouraged to invite friends and family to join them at our special events and activities. Review our event calendar.
Events and activities include:
- Trips to local shopping
- Worship services
- Coffee talk
- Onsite movie events
- Book discussions
- Current events discussions
- Exercise classes
- Live musical entertainment
- Neighborhood parties
- Informational lectures
- Sunday brunch
Westminster Village has many opportunities to enhance and strengthen your faith. Our Chaplain, Joe Bradley, leads the Vespers (afternoon worship service) from 3:15-4:00pm each Sunday in the Social Center. We are fortunate to have the talented Pastor Rick McDonald and Rhonda Grangier to lead our music during Vespers as well as at other events during the week. Our Sunday Vespers service provides an opportunity for those who can no longer attend their own church on Sunday to worship without leaving the facility. We have several residents who still attend their own church Sunday morning and enjoy attending weekly Vespers service. Our worship service includes communion on the first Sunday of each month. In addition to the weekly Vespers service, there are many other spiritual opportunities at Westminster:
- Catholic Communion with leaders from St. Anthony’s Catholic Church 11:30 each Sunday in the Rose Room
- Mass with a local priest at 10:00am the first Monday of each month in the Healthcare area
- Non-denominational Communion with Rev. Don Hill on the first Wednesday of each month at 12:30pm in the Social Center
- Celebrate the Rosary each Wednesday and Friday at 3:00pm in the Rose Room
- Bible Study each Tuesday with Ladonna Patterson from 1:30-2:00pm in the Rose Room
- Bible Study each Thursday led by local area Pastors from 2:00-2:45pm in the Rose Room
Beauty and Barber Shop
At Westminster Village Kentuckiana and Westminster Health Care Center we understand that it can be difficult to get to a beauty or barbershop. In order to make our resident’s lives as easy as possible, we provide beauty and barbershop services on-site. For pricing and appointments please contact the beauty/barbershop.